Local Heat Pump Repair Experts
At some point, if you have a heat pump you are going to need heat pump repairs. Savvy local home and business owners know that the heating contractors to call on are at Gering Valley Plumbing & Heating Inc., and has been since 1987. We are a family owned and operated business, dedicated to helping provide our customers with the best possible service and results.
Ultimately, the goal is to be able to make sure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We make this possible by going above and beyond to deliver topnotch results for the repair work we do. Make it a point to give us call, and let us diagnose and fix your system.
Service Excellence for Quality Heat Pump Repair Results
As with any type of heating system, there are a number of things that can go wrong. Some common repairs include:
- It is not uncommon to end up with a slow leak of refrigerant. If this happens, the system is unable to melt frost which, in turn, makes it impossible for the system to reach the set temperature.
- If you have an issue with the outdoor fan, your system is not going to work properly. It is always a good idea to check the outdoor unit to make sure there is no debris, like branches, causing the system not to function correctly.
- This includes the possibility of water leaking onto the unit. A constant drip, such as from overhead gutters, can end up resulting in the formation of ice. Your heating system cannot function properly if this happens.
Prompt & Professional Heat Pump Repairs
Gering Valley Plumbing & Heating Inc. is the only name that you need to know, in order to get the quality heating services and results that you deserve. We work with both residential and commercial clients in an effort to get any and all local service needs addressed. Make the call today in order to get the heat pump repair service that you need, taken care of.
If you need heat pump repairs in the Gering area, please call Gering Valley Plumbing & Heating Inc. at 308-436-4622 or complete our online request form.
- 3 Of The Most Common Plumbing Issues To Watch For This Summer - When most homeowners think of things that are likely to go wrong around the house during the summer months, they probably tend to think about things involving their roof, the exterior of their homes, the landscaping, and especially their air conditioning system. Most homeowner don't tend to give their plumbing system a second thought until it either develops some kind of an issue, or the weather starts to turn a bit colder. While your there are a number of issues that you have to worry about with your plumbing system in the colder months of the year … Read More
- Tankless or Traditional: Which Water Heater is Right For Your Home? - As a Scottsbluff homeowner, one of the tasks that you have to take care of is the need to provide service for your water heater. This vital system is what ensure that you have quality hot water water for sanitation and consumption purposes. However, if you are installing a new water heater, you will be faced with the choice of either tankless or traditional. Here are some points to ponder, when it comes to making the decision between a tankless or traditional water heater … Read More