We Are Available for Furnace Repairs 24/7
What better way to address your need for residential or commercial furnace repairs, than by calling on Gering Valley Plumbing & Heating Inc. Since 1987 we have been delivering customer satisfaction to every client we work with, and the expertise in the industry spans back to well over four decades. As a family owned, father and son company, we take great pride in making it a point to go above and beyond.
We genuinely care about the service needs of our clients, as well as the outcome of the final results. Although we appreciate the high customer satisfaction rating and elevated number of customer referrals we get, that is not what drives us. It is simply the desire to want to help our own fellow community members have the functional heat that they need, in order to run their home or business.
Service Excellence for Quality Furnace Repair Results
There are some common causes of furnaces issues that you should keep in mind, such as:
- The thermostat may seem like the least important part of your furnace, yet it is the entire brain of the operation. When it doesn't work, either does your heat. Always make it a point to check to see if it is on and set high enough, before making the call to us. You'd be surprised how often that occurs.
- The pilot light is another detail to check on, before assuming something major is wrong with your furnace. Sometimes just reigniting it is all you need.
- The filter should be changed every month, yet few people keep up with it. A dirty filter leads to restricted or blocked airflow and means that your system won't work as well as it should.
Prompt & Professional Furnace Repairs
Make it a point to contact the heating contractors at Gering Valley Plumbing & Heating Inc. for all of your furnace repairs and related heating service needs. We take great pride in being able to rapidly diagnose and solve your repair needs. Get in touch with us now and help reduce the likelihood of having minor issues develop into major ones.
If you need furnace repairs in the Gering area, please call Gering Valley Plumbing & Heating Inc. at 308-436-4622 or complete our online request form.
- 3 Of The Most Common Plumbing Issues To Watch For This Summer - When most homeowners think of things that are likely to go wrong around the house during the summer months, they probably tend to think about things involving their roof, the exterior of their homes, the landscaping, and especially their air conditioning system. Most homeowner don't tend to give their plumbing system a second thought until it either develops some kind of an issue, or the weather starts to turn a bit colder. While your there are a number of issues that you have to worry about with your plumbing system in the colder months of the year … Read More
- Tankless or Traditional: Which Water Heater is Right For Your Home? - As a Scottsbluff homeowner, one of the tasks that you have to take care of is the need to provide service for your water heater. This vital system is what ensure that you have quality hot water water for sanitation and consumption purposes. However, if you are installing a new water heater, you will be faced with the choice of either tankless or traditional. Here are some points to ponder, when it comes to making the decision between a tankless or traditional water heater … Read More