Installing & Repairing Water Heaters
Your water heater is necessary, obviously, and you need to have impeccable service for maintaining it. From the initial water heater installation to the eventual replacement, and everything in between, Gering Valley Plumbing & Heating Inc. can provide you with the level of quality plumbing services you need. Our goal is to work with you in order to provide a system that promotes longevity and peak performance.
You also have options to choose from, when it comes to your water heater, such as traditional or tankless water heaters. Any of our expert plumbers can help ensure that you better understand the options available to you and help you make the best possible choice for your home or business. From there, we will then address any and all of your related service needs.
Service Excellence for Quality Water Heater Repairs, Replacements & Installations
Of course, one of the common calls that we get is for water heater repairs. Some of the possible issues that you may end up facing include:
- If you notice that you are not getting enough hot water, you should first try adjusting the temperature on the tank's thermostat. However, if this does not resolve the issue, you should let a professional take a look.
- It could be that you have absolutely no hot water at all. It depends on the type of water heater that you have that could be the root of the problem. For instance, on a gas fueled system, it could merely mean that the pilot light has gone out.
- If you spring a leak, it's bad news all around. Once this happens, you can plan on skipping repairs and moving on to cleanup and a water heater replacement. A leaking tank is a broken tank.
Prompt & Professional Water Heater Services
Let the team of experts here at Gering Valley Plumbing & Heating Inc. provide you with the service that you need. We take this line of work seriously and that is how we are able to always deliver the best results. Contact us right away to address your need for professional water heater service.
If you are interested in our top-rated water heaters in the Gering area or need service for an existing hot water heating system, please call Gering Valley Plumbing & Heating Inc. at 308-436-4622 or complete our online request form.
- 3 Of The Most Common Plumbing Issues To Watch For This Summer - When most homeowners think of things that are likely to go wrong around the house during the summer months, they probably tend to think about things involving their roof, the exterior of their homes, the landscaping, and especially their air conditioning system. Most homeowner don't tend to give their plumbing system a second thought until it either develops some kind of an issue, or the weather starts to turn a bit colder. While your there are a number of issues that you have to worry about with your plumbing system in the colder months of the year … Read More
- Tankless or Traditional: Which Water Heater is Right For Your Home? - As a Scottsbluff homeowner, one of the tasks that you have to take care of is the need to provide service for your water heater. This vital system is what ensure that you have quality hot water water for sanitation and consumption purposes. However, if you are installing a new water heater, you will be faced with the choice of either tankless or traditional. Here are some points to ponder, when it comes to making the decision between a tankless or traditional water heater … Read More