Furnace Replacement Experts You Can Trust
Furnace replacement is more expensive than stadnard heating repairs, but sometimes it becomes the only possible option. At Gering Valley Plumbing & Heating Inc. we always opt for furnace repairs over system replacements, when this would suffice, unless otherwise requested by the client. However, we know that there are some people who are leery of so-called professionals claiming that they need a furnace replacement.
Too many heating contractors have fraudulently convinced unsuspecting home or business owners that they need replacement, in order to make more money. Sometimes it is also simply because the repair is beyond the skill level of the contractor, but they do not want to admit this. Make the wise choice to partner with a reputable industry expert and you will never have to worry about falling victim to this type of unethical behavior.
Service Excellence for Quality Furnace Replacement Results
Be a savvy home or business owner, as well as an informed consumer, and keep these points in mind, before decide between repairs versus replacement:
- The average lifespan of a furnace is about 15 years – how old is yours? If you are nearing the end of the life cycle anyway, it might make more sense to opt for replacement over repairs.
- If the cost of repairs is 50% or greater than the current value of your furnace, replacement makes more sense. There is little point in investing more money into repairs into a system of lesser value.
- If your furnace has been a source of constant repair needs, or is likely to require ongoing repairs in the future, it would probably be more sensible to replace your system.
Prompt & Professional Furnace Replacement
One thing is for certain, Gering Valley Plumbing & Heating Inc. will not steer you wrong when it comes to the services that you need for your heating system. As a family owned and operated heating services company, you can feel good knowing that we deliver honest feedback and quality workmanship. Don't take chances or settle for less than the best, when it comes to your furnace replacement.
If you need a furnace replacement in the Gering area, please call Gering Valley Plumbing & Heating Inc. at 308-436-4622 or complete our online request form.
- 3 Of The Most Common Plumbing Issues To Watch For This Summer - When most homeowners think of things that are likely to go wrong around the house during the summer months, they probably tend to think about things involving their roof, the exterior of their homes, the landscaping, and especially their air conditioning system. Most homeowner don't tend to give their plumbing system a second thought until it either develops some kind of an issue, or the weather starts to turn a bit colder. While your there are a number of issues that you have to worry about with your plumbing system in the colder months of the year … Read More
- Tankless or Traditional: Which Water Heater is Right For Your Home? - As a Scottsbluff homeowner, one of the tasks that you have to take care of is the need to provide service for your water heater. This vital system is what ensure that you have quality hot water water for sanitation and consumption purposes. However, if you are installing a new water heater, you will be faced with the choice of either tankless or traditional. Here are some points to ponder, when it comes to making the decision between a tankless or traditional water heater … Read More